Thursday 9 June 2011

NAT KING COLE - Around The World Cxirkaux la Mondo



Around the world I've searched for you;
I travelled on when hope was gone to keep a rendevous.
I knew somewhere, sometime, somehow
You'd look at me and I would see
The smile you're smiling now.
*It might have been in County Down
Or in New York, in Gay Paree or even London Town;
No more will I go all around the world,
For I have found my world in you.
*Repeat
Cxirkaux la mondo mi sercxis por vi;
Mi vojagxadis, kiam espero ekforiris, por renkonti vin.
Mi sciis ke ie, iam, iel
Vi regardos min, kaj mi vidos
La rideton, kiun vi nun ridetas.
*Eble estas en County Down
Aux en New York, en vigla Paris aux ecx Urbo London;
Mi ne plu vojagxos cxirkaux la mondo
Cxar mi trovis mian mondon cxe vi.
*Ripetu

No comments:

Post a Comment