Tuesday 19 July 2011

Frank Sinatra - They Didn't Believe Me - Ili Ne Kredis Min



And when I told them how beautiful you are
They didn't believe me, they didn't believe me;
Your lips, your eyes, your cheeks, your hair
Are in a class beyond compare;
You're the loveliest girl that one could see.
And when I tell them - and I'm certainly going to tell them -
That I'm the man whose wife someday you'll be
They'll never believe me, they'll never believe me,
That from this great big world you've chosen me,
That from this great big world you've chosen me.

Kaj kiam mi informis ilin pri via beleca
Ili ne kredis min, ili ne kredis min;
Viaj lipoj, viaj okuloj, viaj vangoj, via hararo
Estas en klaso super komparo
Vi estas la plej bela knabino, kiun oni povus vidi.
Kaj kiam mi informos ilin - kaj mi certe informos ilin -
Ke mi estas la viro, kies edzino vi estos iun tagon
Ili neniam kredos min, ili neniam kredos min,
Ke el cxi tiu grandega mondo vi elektis min.
Ke el cxi tiu grandega mondo vi elektis min.

No comments:

Post a Comment