Thursday 7 October 2010

Norman Wisdom

Norman Wisdom was a very famous actor and comedian.


He recently died, aged 95.


To enjoy one of his songs please go to youtube.com and type "norman wisdom dont laugh at me"



* * * *

He says, "Don't laugh at me " (now he starts to sing)


"I'm not good-looking, I'm not too smart, I may be foolish, but I've got a heart.


I love the flowers, I love the sun,


But when I try to love a girl, they laugh at me and run:


Don't laugh at me 'cos I'm a fool; I know it's true - I'm a fool.


No-one seems to care, I'd give the world to share my life


With someone who really loves me.


I see them all falling in love - but my lucky star hides up above;


Some day maybe my star will smile on me,


Don't laugh at me 'cos I'm a fool."

No comments:

Post a Comment