Tuesday 9 November 2010

Song "Happiness" Ken Dodd

Here's Ken Dodd, a famous British singer & comedian.

"Happiness"

Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I possess
I thank the Lord that I've been blessed
With more than my share of happiness.

To me this world is a wonderful place
I'm the luckiest human in the human race
I've got no silver & I've got no gold
But I've got happiness in my soul.

Happiness to me is an ocean tide
A sunset fading on a mountain side
A big old Heaven full of stars above
When I'm in the arms of the one I love.

Happiness, happiness, etc

Happiness is a field of grain
Turning its face to the falling rain
I see it in the sunshine,
I feel it in the air
Happiness, happiness everywhere.

A wise old man told me one time:
"Happiness is a frame of mind
When you go measuring a man's success
Don't count money, count happiness."

Happiness, happiness, etc (twice)

I've got more than my share of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment